Here at Happy Hounds, we offer a 365/24/7 supervised, cage-free environment for your pup. In order to keep all of our Happy Hounders safe and comfortable, we have a 3-step enrollment process to evaluate your pups temperament and comfortability within our pack!
Happy Hounds is a place where you can feel comfortable leaving your dog to be cared for as if they were one of the family, from their home away from home. In our totally cage-free facility the dogs will be in supervised playgroups of various sizes and temperaments, to mingle with their pooch pals, and have a great time! Our priority is the welfare and happiness of all Happy Hounders. Our climate controlled facility offers multiple play rooms and also has an outdoor fenced yard.
Happy Hounds is complete with furry friends, toys, beds / cots for naps, pooch-pools in the summertime, and even TV! There’s lots of hugs and rubs given too, and your favorite Fido will go home at the end of the day satisfied, loved, and exhausted!
- AGE: All dogs must be at least 4 months of age or older.
- SEX: All dogs 6 months and older must be spayed or neutered.
- OWNERSHIP: Owner must have owned the dog a minimum of 30 days to ensure the dog is comfortable in their new surroundings.
- HEALTH: All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days.
- BEHAVIOR: All dogs must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective. Owners will certify their dogs have not harmed or show aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog(s). Please remember: your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of all animals is our main concern
Owners must submit up-to-date documentation for the following:
- DHLPP (Distemper)
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Negative Fecal Float
For the health and safety of all dogs we can not make exceptions and up-to-date vaccinations are required to schedule all Meet & Greet appointments.
Ready to Join the Pack?
Complete the Online Enrolment Form
Once we receive your enrollment form and vaccinations, we will reach out to you to schedule your Meet & Greet.
Meet & Greet
During your 30 minute appointment, we will show you the facility and go over information about our Daycare & Boarding services, daily routines, and get to know a bit more about you and your pup(s).
You and your pup(s) will be introduced to a fellow playmate or two and once they have had a chance to interact, we will schedule your pup(s) Free Evaluation Daycare visit.
Free Evaluation Daycare Visit
During your pup(s) evaluation day, our staff will monitor their behavior to ensure it is a positive, fun, and safe environment for both your pup(s) as well as other fellow playmates.
Reasons that indicate it may not be a good fit include: Aggressive Behavior • Excessive Anxiety • Excessive Mounting • Excessive Marking • Over-Stimulation • Reactive Toward Other Dogs • Reactive Toward Staff • Food or Toy Protective •
Drop-Off: 7:00 – 7:30 AM
Pick-Up: 2:00 – 5:00 PM
Completing Enrollment – First Paid Day
In order to complete the enrollment process, your dog must attend one additional day of daycare. Upon pick up, you may either pay for the single day or purchase a Pre-Paid Pass
Note for Newly Enrolled Dogs: We ask that the first three visits are within the first two weeks of enrollment to allow your dog to become familiar with our facility, other dogs, and our staff. This will make the adjustment of coming to daycare much easier and less stressful on your dog.